Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Elizabeth Taylor

I've been reading a book on Elizabeth Taylor, and I must say she is an amazing woman. She worked through pain, heart ache, death and even illness. I have grown to admire many women actresses of the golden age. Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Bette Davis, Ginger Rogers, Katharine Hepburn, and Priscilla Lane. I will be writing more on my blog here, starting tomorrow with an amazing movie that I just recently saw. I have not been on in a long time due to back issues and also a lot of work. Sorry that I have been away from my laptop for a long time. Miss doing this!!!

What a beautiful woman....

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to having you back in the blogging world again. So sorry you've been laid up with back issues. Those can be so very painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'm feeling better, I'm excited to be back to this blog :) I love old movies and I have been watching a lot more lately :)

      Delete