1. What was Tippi Hedren's first movie with Hitchcock?
B: The Birds
2. What was Joseph Cotten and Teresa's name on Shadow of a Doubt?
3. What was Hitchcock's first American movie?
B. Shadow of a Doubt
D. Strangers on a Train
4. From this list, what did Hitchcock NOT make/do?
A. Make a black and white film
B. Make a Color Film
C. Make a 3-D movie
D. Talk in his movies
5. What was a rule to see Psycho make by Hitchcock himself?
A. Do not talk during the movie
B. Do not give away the ending to friends, and don't show up late to it
C. No children allowed
D. All of the above
6. Out of this list, what movie is Black and White?
B. Shadow of a Doubt
C. To Catch a Thief
D. Dial "M" for Murder
7. How many Hitchcock films was Farley Granger in?
8. How many Hitchcock movies were Patricia Hitchcock in?
9. What was Hitchcock's last movie made?
A. Family Plot
10. Alfred Hitchcock made a Comedy?
11. What was Tony Wendice's job in Dial "M" for Murder?
A. Tennis Player
D. Sells Sports Equipment
12. What was Rope's tagline?
A. Let's eat on our dead guest's grave!
B. Sitting around familiar death!
C. The guest who's dead on time.
D. Time to dine and die.
13. What Came First?
14. What was the Confession in I Confess?
B. Stealing and Kidnapping
D. Stealing and Murder
15. What was Henry Fonda's Character suspected of in The Wrong Man?
16. Which actress never worked with Hitchcock from this list?
A. Bette Davis
B. Grace Kelly
C. Vera Miles
D. Katharine Hepburn
17. What was the teacher's name in The Birds?
A. Michele Brenner
B. Annie Daniels
C. Annie Hayworth
D. Annie Brenner
18. In North By Northwest, what did the "O" stand for in Roger O. Thornhill?
19. What was stolen in To Catch a Thief?
20. Why was L. B. Jefferies stuck at home in Rear Window?
A. Lost his job
B. Broken leg
21. Rope is based on a true story.
22. Tippi Hedren named her daughter after her role in The Birds?
23. Gregory Peck was which Hitchcock film:
B. A and C
C. The Paradine Case
D. To Catch a Thief
24. How many movie was Teresa Wright in with Hitchcock?
25. Hitchcock wanted to divorce his wife.
26. Grace Kelly wanted to be in another Hitchcock film but her husband said no.
27. Strangers on a Train was set where?
A. Washington State
D. Washington D.C.